We consider ourselves to be the number one property management solution in the Metro Atlanta area. We work hard for our owners everyday by providing multiple levels of expertise ranging from advanced marketing, collections, knowledge of rental market, comprehensive financial services, excellence in tenant retention, as well as cost effective maintenance options.
Our goal is to provide our clients with property management solutions that save our owners time and money. Property owners and investment companies depend on us to help achieve their financial goals in property performance and profitability. Whether you own single family homes, duplexes, townhomes, or condos, our company ensures that your property is well maintained.
Easy Property Management, LLC world class marketing and advertising yield high call volumes each day from potential tenants in turn converting vacancies into occupied properties in a much shorter time frame. Our tenants have peace of mind knowing our maintenance department is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They know they will receive prompt attention on any issues that will impact their safety or the integrity of the property.
Below is a list of services that our owners can expect from Easy Property Management:
- Complete make ready services of investment properties ensuring they meet Georgia Rental Property Codes as well as being clean, presentable, and habitable.
- Handling of all home owner association and city concerns, notices, violations including city registration of rental properties and scheduling of city inspections prior to occupancy.
- Superior marketing and advertising of each individual property utilizing yard signs and approximately fifteen different on line advertising sites maximizing exposure.
- Efficient and thorough tenant application process with optional requirements based on the individual needs of each home owner or real estate investor.
- Provide executed (G.A.R.) Georgia Association of Realtors lease and all appropriate agreements/documents such as pool liability waivers, lead based paint disclosures, etc.
- Provide owners detailed information and estimates of repair costs for approval while coordinating those repairs between vendors/subcontractors/handymen and tenants.
- Processing of any and all rents/funds collected each month in a timely manner and providing end of year reports for taxes.
- Filing of any eviction court paperwork as needed, represent owner/investor in eviction court, file writ of possession, and enforce the writ in person. This is all on a case by case basis.