- Anyone 18 years old or older who will be living in the property will be required to submit a fully completed, dated and signed application.
- The rental application(s) will be reviewed when submitted so we’ll have all information needed to determine your eligibility.
- Employment and monthly income must be verifiable. Total monthly income of all applicants must be at least three (3) times the monthly rent. Proof of income must be attached to all applications.
- Falsification of application by any applicant.
- Incomplete application by any applicant.
- Insufficient income (total of all applicants).
- Criminal conviction history of violent or sexual crime committed by any applicant or by other occupants (including children) who plan to live in the unit.
- Poor credit history of any applicant.
- Poor rental history (of any applicant), including but not limited to:
(1) Non-payment or frequent late payment of rent
(3) Drug use
(4) Poor housekeeping
(5) Poor supervision of applicant’s children
(6) Unruly or destructive behavior by applicant, applicant’s children or applicant’s guests
(7) Violence to persons or property by applicant, applicant’s children or applicant’s guests
- Application Fee: $65 per person. Application fee is non-refundable.
- Upon approval of application, you must pay the first months rent and deposit(s) to move in. Rental payment and security deposits (pet and regular deposit) must be on separate money orders. We do not accept personal checks for move in costs.
- We do not accept Dobermans, Rottweilers, Chows, or Pit Bulls on our rental properties.
- We do not accept Military Deposit Waivers.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability or familial status.