Internship with EPM
Easy Property Management, LLC offers internships for students seeking academic credit. These positions are unpaid and operate within the guidelines of each university. Students will experience the wide diversity of the operations of
EPM, LLC staff can provide mentor-ship to students in their professional capacities and give students hands-on exposure in the growing field of Real Estate including but not limited to
Interns will be asked to commit to a regular, mutually agreed upon schedule, for a minimum of 10 hours per week, and a four-to six-month term of service. All applicants must attend a New Volunteer Orientation and hands-on training for their specific area of interest. Interns must also comply with dress code, other center requirements and conduct themselves in a professional manner consistent with the company handbook. We strive to create an environment for our interns which fosters ethics, learning and development while developing a deeper understanding and practice of community service.
***Please make sure to state, in your application, which internship(s) you are interested in.***
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Interns will engage in a variety of areas including, but not limited to:
- Preparing marketing reports, marketing to investors, owner and agents.
- Designing new marketing layouts to attract new owner’s.
- Communicating with prospective and current property owner’s.
- Social media promotions – updating and coordinating social advertisements.
- Managing the Owner’s database and appointment scheduling and follow-up.
- Coordinating property maintenance for current lease holders.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, with the ability to represent the mission, goals, policies, and core values of Easy Property Management, LLC in a sincere and energetic manner.
- Ability to adapt, work collaboratively with a team, and solve problems proactively.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Commitment to a high level of customer service.
- Basic computer skills, including e-mail and Microsoft Office.
- Management experience with a concentration in Real Estate is a plus, but not required.
To apply for any of the listed positions, please send an e-mail to: Epm@Easypm.info and include a cover letter, resume, along with your salary requirements. For extra credit, e-mail a short video about how your expertise will benefit Easy Property Management, LLC and tell us what motivates you!